- Описание товара
- Технические характеристики
- Статьи и видео
- Картинки и схемы
The Matrox DualHead2Go DP Edition external multi-display adapter adds up to two monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system's existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for business and professional users looking to increase their productivity with a dual display setup, this little black box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors.
- Lets you connect up to two monitors to the single DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort video output, or Thunderbolt port, of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop of 3840x1200 (2x1920x1200) across two displays
- Uses your system's existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
- Open an application on each display or span one across the two
- Works with LCDs, CRTs and projectors
- Quick and easy to install—there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Run in clone mode and show the same content on all displays
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won't void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second DualHead2Go DP Edition to your graphics hardware to support four monitors at a time
|Matrox part number||D2G-DP-MIF|
|Maximum DisplayPort Resolution 1||3840x1200
|Maximum DVI Resolution 1, 2||3840x1200
|Maximum VGA Resolution 1, 3||3840x1080
|Input connectors||1 x DisplayPort input|
|Output connectors||2 x DisplayPort outputs|
|Power||USB and DisplayPort for power|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 3.8" x 1.1"
(8.9cm x 9.7cm x 2.8cm)
|Stretched Desktop Support||Yes|
|Multi-unit support (Windows only)||Yes|
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista® (32/64bit), Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Server® 2012 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64bit), Mac® OS X® Mountain Lion (10.8), Mac OS X Lion (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6, 10.5) and Linux® 1|
1 Contact Matrox for tested versions of leading Linux distributions.
2 Matrox DisplayPort to DVI adaptor (Part # CAB-DP-DVIF) is required to support DVI displays.
3 A 3rd party DisplayPort to VGA active adaptor is required to support VGA displays. Contact Matrox for additional information.
4 Thunderbolt port connectivity is currently supported only with Mac systems. Windows support coming soon.
List of Supported Resolutions
|1600 x 600 (2x 800 x 600)||60, 75, 85Hz|
|2048 x 768 (2x 1024 x 768)||60, 75, 85Hz|
|2560 x 720 (2x 1280 x 720)||50 1, 60Hz|
|2560 x 768 (2x 1280 x 768)||60Hz|
|2560 x 800 (2x 1280 x 800)||60Hz|
|2560 x 960 (2x 1280 x 960)||60Hz|
|2560 x 1024 (2x 1280 x 1024)||60, 75, 85Hz|
|2720 x 768 (2x 1360 x 768)||60Hz|
|2800 x 1050 (2x 1400 x 1050)||60Hz|
|2880 x 900 (2 x 1440 x 900) 2||60Hz|
|3200 x 900 (2x 1600 x 900)||60Hz|
|3200 x 1200 (2 x 1600 x 1200)||50 1, 60Hz|
|3360 x 1050 (2 x 1680 x 1050)||60Hz|
|3840 x 1080 (2x 1920 x 1080)||50 1, 60Hz|
|3840 x 1200 (2 x 1920 x 1200) 2||50 1, 60Hz|
|4096 x 1152 (2 x 2048 x 1152) 3||60Hz|
1 This mode runs at 50Hz which may be incompatible with some displays. Verify with your display vendor for compatibility.
2 Resolution not supported with VGA displays.
3 These modes are not available under any Mac OS X operating system.